Disclaimer Terms and Conditions of use
Please read the following terms and conditions of use (the “Terms and Conditions”) which govern your use of SpeechofPak.com (referred to herein as the “Service”) and your relationship with SpeechofPak.com, and all individuals and companies associated with this Website (collectively referred to as “SpeechofPak.com” or “We”). If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE. We may change the Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time without notice to you. By using the Service following any modifications to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by any such modifications to the Terms and Conditions. Any use of the Web site is at the sole risk of the user.
1) The purpose of SpeechofPak.com is to promote and support Pakistan in a very positive way. We at SpeechofPak.com are not aware of any copyright or trademark violations on any of our websites. We strongly believe in the sanctity of copyrighted and trademarked material and if any violation of copyright or trademark on any of our websites is brought to our notice, we will gladly review it and if found to be in violation, we will remove the offending material from our website.We are in ‘NO WAY’ claiming any credit or ownership of any pictures, info and stuff present on our websites. Our only purpose is to promote positive content about Pakistan and allow you to share that content with others in a very lawful manner.
2) Material that belong to SpeechofPak.com (including but not limited to images, wallpapers, message boards and it contents, etc.) are all copyrighted and cannot be posted, published, transmitted, reproduced, or distributed in any way without written authorization from SpeechofPak.com. Any violation of SpeechofPak.com’s copyrighted material will result in legal action taken against the parties found in violation.
3) By using this service you acknowledge and agree that the Service have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by linked Websites. Links to external Websites do not constitute an endorsement by this Service of such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. We do not author, edit, or monitor these unofficial pages or links. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
4) SpeechofPak.com provides Message Boards (DISQUS) as a means for the users to exchange their views on different topics and ideas and as a means to spur stimulating exchange of information. In order to maintain the sanctity of the message boards and ANY OTHER SERVICES, posting, publishing, uploading or transmitting any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute illegal activity, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law is strictly prohibited. In addition posting or transmitting any bulk emails, advertisements, solicitations, offers for sale of goods or services, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by the Service) or engage in spamming or flooding; or to impersonate as any other person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity is strictly prohibited.
5) By using these service you agree to indemnify, defend and hold SpeechofPak.com, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including attorney’s fees related to a user’s violation of these terms and conditions or the use of the services and information provided at this web site.
6) The failure of the Service to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, such portion will be modified by the court solely to the extent necessary to cause such portion to be enforceable and all other provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. Any waiver of any provisions contained in these terms and conditions by SpeechofPak.com shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other right, term or provision of these terms and conditions.
7) We do not guarantee the working or effectiveness of any service provided by our website. All services on our website is provided on “as is” basis and we do not assume responsibilities of any nature. We believe that the material and content present on our website is not infringing on any copyright, trademark or work of any nature protected by law. We would be happy to review any material that is claimed to be infringing and will remove it if the claim is found to be true.
SpeechofPak.com is currently not using any affiliate or advertising program, but we are planning to have an advertising program. If we ever will have advertisers or affiliates, SpeechofPak.com and its advertisers and affiliates are deeply committed to protecting the privacy of Internet users. Below is information outlining our continued support for the responsible management of consumer information.
During the process of delivering an ad to you, SpeechofPak.com does not collect any personally identifiable information about you such as name, address, phone number, or e-mail address. However, SpeechofPak.com does obtain some types of non-personally identifiable information such as the Internet Service Provider you use to connect to the Internet, your browser type, or the type of computer operating system you use (Macintosh or Windows, for example). The information collected by (sitename).com is used for the purpose of targeting ads and measuring ad effectiveness on behalf of our advertisers.
Third Party Advertising
We will use Adsense and other third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Third Party Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.